Thank you for using CASE payment gateway for making payments. You can make your payment by PayPal or e-Nets.
Before you can utilise this service, please read through and agree to our Terms and Conditions as stated below.
Terms and Conditions
1. CASE has ensured all payment gateways have been secured. CASE will not be responsible for any losses or damages caused to or suffered by the user of these payment gateways unless it is due to the gross negligence of CASE.
2. Consumers are to read and follow exactly the payment guidelines of the individual department on the payment gateway page. CASE will not be responsible for any losses arising directly from any misuse or wrongly use of the payment gateway and/or the said guidelines.
3. All transactions will be issued an acknowledgement slip. No further receipts shall be issued.
4. All payments will be subjected to the processing of the individual financial institutions and the various charges to the credit and/or debit cards. For any transaction failure, please contact your financial institution.
5. For Overpayment, please contact the CASE Accounts Hotline at 6461 1836 (Kenny) within 7 days of the incident. The refund process will be done in an acceptable amount of time. Any overpayment after 7 days will require you to visit us directly with the necessary transaction documents.
Alternative Payment Methods
If you are not comfortable or confident using this method of payment, please make your payment using the following methods:
Cheque - All cheque payment must be made payable to "Consumers Association of Singapore" and post to the following address:
170 Ghim Moh Road
#05-01 Ulu Pandan Community Building
or you may walk in to the above address to make the payment in cash, credit cards or NETS.
You must choose I agree to proceed to the payment gateway.